Friday, February 26, 2010
Sincerity

Dear my favourite aunt ever, Haslindah Jaafar,

Happy birthday!
Haha, you're one year older now.
Thanks for being very supportive and sporting.
Thanks for the ideas for my manuscript and for inspiring me.
Thanks for being my favourite aunt and thanks for the caunseling session.
Haha, do you still remember the night when both of us slept at 3 something, laughing so loudly when I talked to you about my schools, teachers and friends?
I laughed really hard when I think about it.
And yeah, thanks for making me watched the ghost video clips.
The video clips that turns me into an insomniac.

By the way,
May Allah bless you.
May you live in happiness.
I really hope that you'll achieve your goal in life.
Amin.

Dear caunselor,
Happy birthday and I love you.

Labels:


0 CLICK(S)

Older Post | Newer Post
Fatin Hanani Adnan


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Contact Me
Email
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram