Friday, April 16, 2010
Statement No. 2

2. I may look like I'm happy at school but when I got back home, the emo mode will conquer me and I can't do anything about it. However, it depends on my day at school. :)

Okay, I decided to write another fact about me. Err, okay, it's a statement then.

3. Go ahead. Ask me straight if you have something to ask or to know about me. I'm cool with it. No matter how sucks the question is, seriously, I'll try my best to answer. But one thing for sure, don't ever ignore or hate or ban me after I answer your question because I'm just telling you the truth. Another fact here, I'll mad if you talk to everyone about me, but actually you don't even get the whole point of the story. Got it?

Labels:


0 CLICK(S)

Older Post | Newer Post
Fatin Hanani Adnan


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Contact Me
Email
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram