Wednesday, July 07, 2010
You're Strong

Tears tears, go away. I don't need you here.

Aunt, this one is for you.

I am smiling before I heard the news. I can't stop myself from bursting into tears when Ibu told me about you. I'm so sad to hear that.

I know this time you can't hold it any longer. Aunt, stay strong okay? I'm postitive that you can face this. I know that you're strong enough. You will always have me beside you aunt because you're the best, the most awesome person in the family. I hope to see you right now, immediately. I wan't to fly to Langkawi sekarang jugak actually because I'm so worried about you but I can't. That's what hurting me the most right now :'(

I may not know how do you feel right now but trust me, I can feel your pain because I never had any chance to meet the baby. The baby must be pretty as Dina, if she's a girl. He must be cute like abang and adorable like Dameer if he's a guy. Tapi apa nak buat, Allah sayang dia lagi. Kita tak mampu buat apa-apa pun kecuali doa je sekarang ni. Ya Allah, please give my aunt some strength to face this. Amin.

Al Fatihah for the baby, my supposed future cousin to be.

p/s :
Dina, Abang and Dameer, stop crying. Let adik go. Adik will always be with us, in our heart kan?

Labels:


1 CLICK(S)

Older Post | Newer Post
Fatin Hanani Adnan


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Contact Me
Email
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram