Friday, August 27, 2010
Stay Away

I'm not in a good mood right now. She ruins it all. Thanks for just RUINING a part my life. Thanks a lot. Thanks a lot for being a 'super duper good person' by telling her everything, even things that you don't even know the truth. I feel like changing my blog URL so that she couldn't stalk me anymore but too bad I like my current one a lot. Or should I make my blog private instead? I'll surely think about it. Ha, you love to read my blog that much huh? So you should know that this one is for you.

GO AHEAD. TELL HER EVERYTHING.

I'm not going to tell you anything anymore. I'm done with you. Don't expect me to trust you after this. Bye bye.

Labels:


0 CLICK(S)

Older Post | Newer Post
Fatin Hanani Adnan


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Contact Me
Email
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram