Friday, September 10, 2010
Here Syawal Comes


THIS IS A SPECIAL ENTRY (:

Dear Play, Rewind & Pause readers,

Since today is the first of Syawal, I, Fatin Hanani Adnan would like to take this opportunity to apologize from head to toe for all my wrong doings. I'm truly sorry if there's any entry that makes you feel uncomfortable. I'm just an ordinary human and humans do make mistakes right? Here, I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya not only to the Muslims but to the non-Muslims as well as we're 1 Malaysia. To the Muslims, have fun on your Raya and to the non-Muslims, enjoy your holidays kay? Take care loves.

ps. Can you spot Dameer on the picture above? Oh, you can find him anywhere near me :p

Labels:


0 CLICK(S)

Older Post | Newer Post
Fatin Hanani Adnan


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Contact Me
Email
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram