Monday, October 11, 2010
Syawal (Finale) 02102010


Date : 2nd of October 2010 / Saturday
Venue : Bihah's House
Time : 2.30pm - 7.00pm
Photographer : No official photographer

This was the last open house I attend for Syawal 2010. A lot of us can't make it to Bihah's, but that's okay. Fayra and Ain both organized an open house too, but because of some reason, I can't make it to their house.

This Syawal gave me 1001 new bittersweet memories and I'm positive that the memories will last forever. Our friendship is the best thing that ever happened to me since I was born 16 years ago. There were quite a big number of pictures just for this one month. Kyaaaaa, I like it so much. Haha. I've uploaded some of them here but there are still a few more. I won't upload it here or FB but my sisters and brothers did on their Facebook. Check them out if you want, aite?

I will definitely remember this Syawal as it was the best.

I (he♥rt) you, people ;)

This is the last entry for Syawal.
Bye Syawal, hello Zulkaedah! :)

Labels: ,


0 CLICK(S)

Older Post | Newer Post
Fatin Hanani Adnan


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Contact Me
Email
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram