Tuesday, January 25, 2011
24th Note - Hot and Cold


This is what I did in my Biology class yesterday.
Sorry teacher, my mind was somewhere else.

PS; I just can't see her face at the moment because I feel like shouting right in front of her face. I want to treat her just the way she treats me. I want her to feel the pain, the pain when she treats everyone like we have no feelings at all. Enough weh, enough. I just can't stand you.

PSS; I'm done. 70% of the pain are not there anymore. I let it go, yesterday. Alhamdulillah. I've been waiting for that moment since the past 3 years. I don't want to think about it anymore. And best friends, you know how much I love you, kan?

PSSS; Oh, look at the picture above. Told you, I can't draw :S

Labels:


0 CLICK(S)

Older Post | Newer Post
Fatin Hanani Adnan


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Contact Me
Email
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram