Thursday, February 03, 2011
34th Note - -


"If they don't chase you when you walk away, keep walking."
- Tumblr
Pertama kali bila aku terfikir nak buat satu akaun Tumblr, aku tak pernah fikir yang aku akan 'ketagih' dengan laman web ni. Seriously, not even once. I first thought that this website will be just normal, like any other websites. I was totally wrong. I just couldn't deny the fact that this website makes me stronger days by days. Tumblr is the most awesomest website on Earth.


Apa yang best sangat pasal Tumblr sampai kau ketagih sangat Cik Fatin oi? Okay, let me tell you. This website motivates me a lot. I used to be a very very sensitive person that hides her feelings well but now I have to say that I'm getting stronger day by day. Seriously. Tumblr quotes make me feel better, much better in fact. Knowing that I'm not alone in this world because although the whole world hates you, there's someone who will always love you.

Tumblr taught me how to look at things from a different side. The motivation, the quotes, the funny blog posts that never fail to make my day. I think I shall insert some of the quotes over here. Those quotes that make me strong. I have to admit that this website influence me a lot. Not only me, but I guess everyone? My best friends are mostly on Tumblr, so I think they feel the same way as I am towards this website. Kau nak cakap apa, kawan-kawan aku yang takde Tumblr pun boleh terjatuh cinta dengan laman web ni. Nak aku mention nama? Okay okay. Arif and Bihah love Tumblr a lot. Lagi-lagi Tumblr seorang junior kami yang bernama Adam, fuh sangat menyentuh kalbu.

Here are my top 10 favourite Tumblr quotes. It motivates me a lot and I hope by sharing this, you will be motivated too. So yeah, lets start.

1. Better to be with no one than to be with the wrong one.
2. Don't let the haters stop you from doing your thing.
3. There comes a time where you have to stop beating yourself up over the mistake you've made.
4. No one can change a person but someone can be a person's reason to change.
5. Dream without fear, love without limits.
6. The best accessory a girl can own is confidence.
7. Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening, it just keeps you from enjoying the good.
8. They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.
9. You can't please everyone.
10. Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.

Now after reading those quotes, who is with me? Betul kan Tumblr sangat-sangat membantu dalam menjadikan kita sebagai seorang yang lebih positif? Kalau dulu aku selalu ambik kisah pasal benda-benda kecik, risau gila-gila sebab benda yang sebenarnya takde benda pun, sekarang tak. I now know how to use the sentence, "Kisah pulak aku en?". Hahaha, betul tak Azura? :P LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. U MAD? HAHAHAHAHA. (Some of you might not understand the sentence, so please just ignore it.)

I'm much more stronger now. Try me. A simple thing won't affect me much. Okaylah, to be frank, it does affect me but I won't let it ruins my mood for the whole day. I'm still vulnerable and sensitive sometimes but I made a promise myself to not to cry over little stupid things. So yeah, kisah pulak aku kan? Haha. So I guess you'll hear that sentence a lot from me now. Kalau dengar, faham-faham je lah eh?

Oh yeah, if you're on Tumblr, you will always find this thing while you are reblogging stuffs. Jangan panik, jangan takut. It's so normal for Tumblr user. It is kinda annoying but I don't really care because I love Tumblr so much.



If you think Tumblr is only for a sensitive person like me, you are totally wrong. There are so many funny posts on Tumblr that can make you laugh like there's no tomorrow. A friend of mine laughed so hard until he almost fell from a chair, just by reading a Tumblr post. You'll never get what I mean unless you're on Tumblr.

Oh yeah, another thing about this website, you don't have any idea who your followers are. Everyone has a stalker on Tumblr. Not a bad stalker but a good one. They will give you advices if you need them. You can share your problems on Tumblr and everyone cares about you. Either you know that person or not, you can still be friends with them. There's no such thing as, I'm popular, you're a loser here. Everyone is just the same and every girl is beautiful not only outside, but inside too.

I shouldn't talk about Tumblr in the first place because it's something like a private website. I just don't have any idea what to blog about since my life is just normal these days. Nothing interesting. Kau nak cakap aku takde life lah sekarang ni? Haha, memang tak ah. I'm just busy with school stuffs.

Before I end this post, I would like to wish the Chinese, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! I have quite a number of amazing Chinese friends and I hope they will enjoy all the fun celebrating the CNY. Nak angpau, nak angpau! Wait, is it Angpau or Angpaw? I'm not sure but who cares by the way? Selagi bunyi dia sama, okey apa. Tiba-tiba pulak aku terasa macam nak makan Prosperity Burger lagi. Ate one on Monday but I want to eat it again. Nak kentang twister jugak!

So yeah,

Bye.

Labels:


0 CLICK(S)

Older Post | Newer Post
Fatin Hanani Adnan


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Contact Me
Email
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram