Thursday, July 07, 2011
191th Note - Final Year


Date : 29th June 2011
Venue : SMK Seri Bintang Utara, Kuala Lumpur.
Event : SBU's Carnival 2011

PICTURE CREDITS :
(Alia N.) (Nina M.) (Nina B.) (Azzam) (Syakirah)






#1 - The cocktail that Azura and I made. It was really umphhh! (Y) I can't believe it. Hahahaha. Alhamdulillah :D (Azura Abrar, nak bukak kedai cocktail tak lepas SPM? :P)
#2 - Our Mak Cik Kantin aprroved our cocktail! YAY! :D

Mr. Te was caught on camera while playing Angry Birds. Hahaha.

Oh and yes, you have no idea how 'kecoh' we were! XD



PS; I asked Nina B. to paint a simple 'AJ' on my face but after 3 hours, I rubbed it off and asked Azura to write a big, "HI!". LOL ;)

Labels:


0 CLICK(S)

Older Post | Newer Post
Fatin Hanani Adnan


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Contact Me
Email
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram