Sunday, October 23, 2011
299th Note - The Day I Graduated



MAJLIS GRADUASI SMK SERI BINTANG UTARA 2011


Date : 22nd of October 2011
Venue : The Legend, Kuala Lumpur


Let the pictures speak ;)



Ibu & Ayah :)


Students of 1 Muzik.


Okay, yang ni serious tak perlu but who cares by the way? Fayra and I were bored dan lepas tu, faham-faham je lah apa yang jadi. Trololololol. Mula-mula normal, tapi bila dah banyak sangat ambik gambar, terus jadi tak normal. Dillon cakap kitaorang ambik gambar banyak sangat. Hahahaha, suka hati lah! :P


This was the best part ever :')
(Macam High School Musical tak?)


Lets move on, shall we?



Kami




Ayah & I.
I can't find ibu at that moment so I don't have any picture with her. Sad :'(


Azura & Bihah with their mom.


AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST;

Forever Beta


PS;
-Everyone was so pretty and smart. They looked totally different!
-Alhamdulillah, everything went well :)
-I know that I'll be missing school after this.
-22 days to SPM. Crap :O




Labels:


1 CLICK(S)

Older Post | Newer Post
Fatin Hanani Adnan


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Contact Me
Email
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram