Monday, December 19, 2011
361th Note; A Lunch Date with Alexander Lee Eusebio (2)


Lawa tak gambar ni? Lawa kan kan kan kan kan? Hihihi, saja nak mengada sebenarnya. Maaf maaf ;)

Xander and *coughs* the-hyper-me ;)

Lepas dah chitchat and everything, Xander tanya siapa punya birthday hari tu. Angeline (one of the winners) and sorang lagi this Chinese girl punya birthday on the 18th and 16th of December. Guess what? Xander prepared a birthday cake for them! LUCKY THEM GILA-GILA! Kalau aku tahu Xander prepare birthday cake for the birthday girls, aku pun nak mengaku yang birthday aku bulan December. Serious oh. So we sang the birthday song in Hangul for Angeline and the Chinese girl.  

After singing and cutting the cake and stuffs, we sat back and Xander asked us to eat. Dia tak habis-habis suruh kitaorang makan since the foods were left untouchable. Hahaha. He was really frustrated when we didn't eat so dia yang makan sorang-sorang in the end. Hahahaha. Well, Xander likes food! 

Oh, lupa pulak! This one is the best part ever! I said to Xander, "Xander, I can teach you some Bahasa Malaysia words.". He was kinda terkejut and he smiled and said, "Wait, let me think!". I was like okaaaaaaay. After a few seconds, he looked at me and asked, "What is 'pabo' in Malay?". Lepas tu Xander gelak gila-gila. LOL! Naughty boy! I looked at Mimi straight away and asked her in BM, "Mimi, macam mana ni?". I was kinda hesitate jugak lah nak bagitahu dia in the first place tapi Mimi dah whisper the word dah. Hahahahaha, lawak gila! And then I was like, "Xander, 'pabo' is bodoh.". Xander was like, WHAAATTT?? He tried to pronounce it but failed and he asked me to spell out the word for him, so I did. "It's 'bodoh'. B-O-D-O-H.". Xander terus macam 'Aaaah' and he pointed cutely and said, "Pabo" and "Bodoh" right after that. I SWEAR HIS PRONUNCIATION IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! 

Since Mimi and I prepared some gifts for Xander, kitaorang pass the gifts masa the lunch session. I know that he will be busy masa the showcase and the possibilities untuk dia bawak balik fangifts balik Korea adalah amat kurang since diorang ada limit berat luggage. At least, if kitaorang bagi gifts tu face to face dengan dia, dia boleh tengok directly, kan? 


The homemade book for Alexander Lee Eusebio. Mimi and I spent days and nights working on this book! 

Fatin : Errm, we prepared a very small gift for you. *took out the book* This book contains the messages from the Xanderettes from all around the world. *I flipped the book and Xander saw everything inside!*. Xander, read it yeah? :D 

Alexander : Awwwwhhhhh, thank you so much! :') I will, I will read it. Don't worry. *He was so freaking touched!*

Fatin : Mimi & I bought this 2012 diary for you too. Hope you will use it in 2012 :D

Alexander : Ohhh, I have one which look exactly like that *pointed at the diary* but it's 2011. *laughs* Thank you very much, girls! *He took the book & diary from us and passed it to his manager* 

Oh right! Remember in my previous entry, I told you guys that I recorded a video from the lunch? Hehehe, scroll down and watch the video yeah? I uploaded it on Youtube yesterday morning. Btw, Uncle A (Alexander's Dad) tweeted about that video and HE ASKED OUR NAMES!!! KCSBJCBFSDGHVFNPQWMGD. Tak percaya? 


I WAS SLEEPING WHEN MIMI CALLED ME AND TELL ME ABOUT THIS! A FANGIRL TOLD US THAT UNCLE A ASKED FOR OUR NAMES. PMNWOQUCTRNPLMQWE.


I RECORDED THIS! SEE, I WAS SO FREAKING NEAR TO HIM!!! DEKAT GILA-GILA! 

Then lepas dah semua chitchat and stuffs, tiba-tiba Soya Beanz cakap yang the 5 winners dapat ambik polaroid picture dengan Xander. I WAS SO FREAKING HAPPY AND EXCITED! SOYA BEANZ, I SWEAR THAT YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST ORGANIZER EVER! EVER! EVER! Masa nak ambik gambar tu, semua orang malu gila! The MC was like, "Who is the brave one?" but then no one buat apa-apa. Xander was like, "Yaah, you guys don't want to take picture with me? TT.TT" Since I stood next to the MC, the MC tarik my hand and she was like, "Come honey. You go first." and I was like ???????. Serious, blurr gila. I went next to Xander and stood beside him. Masa nak ambik gambar tu, he put his hand on my shoulder. I CAN'T THINK AND I WAS LIKE WHOA-DID-HE-JUST-PUT-HIS-HAND-ON-MY-SHOULDER? I planned to do the thumbs up sign just like what he did at first tapi lepas tu aku dah kaku kat situ, tak tahu nak buat apa. LOL. Silly me. Masa ambik gambar polaroid tu, banyak gila camera lain yang ambik our picture together at the same time. *Rasa macam glamour sekejap. HAHAHAHA.*

I swear the MC was being so freaking nice to me! Right after the polaroid, she stood next to me and she put her hand around my shoulder. The conversation was just between us. She's really baik! Serious oh! Btw, she is the one with the mic who sat next to Xander in the video above.

MC : Honey, how do you feel right now?
Me : I don't know.
MC : I know how you feel, dear.
Me : This is like a dream come true. Wow, I can't believe this.
MC : Good for you, good for you dear. *she pat my shoulder*

After the 5 of us dah ambik polaroid picture dengan Xander, we took another group picture. I stood next to Xander too masa ni, *coughs*. And then, Xander mintak our polaroid picture to sign. Again, I was the first one yang pass my polaroid picture to Xander since I sat next to him =_='

Xander : Hany, how do you spell your name?
Me : H-A-N-Y
Xander : H-A-N-Y?
Me : Yup! 
Xander : *signed the polaroid picture etc.* What is the date?
Me : It's 17th.
Xander : Here you go! *passed the polaroid picture to me and dia senyum lagi* 

Xander signing the polaroid :')

ALEXANDER LEE EUSEBIO, I FELL FOR YOU RIGHT AFTER YOU SMILED AT ME FOR THE FIRST TIME AT THE BEGINNING OF THE LUNCH SESSION.

Lepas Xander dah signed saya punya polaroid, Mimi punya turn pulak.

Xander : How to spell your name?
Mimi : Mimi, M-I-M-I.
Xander : *He looked at the picture and went like oooooohhhhh. And then he signed the picture* Mimi, shy girl, Mimi! *dia gelak sorang-sorang*
Mimi : *speechless*

Mimi senyap gila during the lunch. I mean gila senyap! She was really really shy! (Dulu masa atas stage dengan AJ pun Mimi malu jugak) I was the only one yang cakap dengan Xander the whole time. Weh, I never ever going to let this golden opportunity ter-miss macam tu je. Masa the autograph session during the lunch, ada orang suruh Xander sign on her phone. Xander was like, "Are you sure? Are you really really sure?" and the girl said "Yes, I'm sure!'. The twin (tak ingat Jolene or Colene) asked Xander to sign on her iPhone. Xander did. Dengar je tu, I took out my iPod and asked him to sign on the cover. He did! My iPod cover brand is Rilakkuma, which is a brand from Japan. It's kinda famous among the K-pop celebrities. When Xander saw the word Rilakkuma, he was like "Ri-lak-ku-ma" cutely. Hahahaha. Man, I love him so much!


JOLENE HUGGED XANDER! I WAS LIKE PMNBXQRIPOOXSGSVSDOCSDF!!!


The pictures speak a thousand words :')
JOLENE-COLENE-FATIN-MIMI


XANDER WAS SMILING AT ME! AWWH, HE'S A SMILE PRINCE!

The goodbye part was the hardest. Xander didn't want to go, just like us. The MC said "So, we call it a day.". Xander was sad and he was like, "Awwwww :( ". He said, "Let me give everyone a goodbye hug." and he walked to us one by one. We (Mimi & I) were the last person yang Xander approach. Lepas dah settle semua benda, masa dah nak dekat balik, he stood exactly in front of us! Mimi & I asked Xander about the "88 Words for Xander" video that we made for him for his birthday last July.


Fatin : Xander, did you watch the '88 Words for Xander' video?
Xander : *He was kinda speechless and dia macam tengah fikir*
Mimi : *speechless*
Fatin : KITKAT!
Xander : *The moment when I said KITKAT, he was like 'aaaahhhhhhhhh',* Thank you! *smile*
Fatin : *smile smile smile smile smile, lesung pipit, lesung batu semua keluar. LOL.*
Xander : I like your questions! Good! *He smiled at me lagi sekali and pat my shoulder.*
AND THEN, EVERYTHING STOPPED. 
SERIOUSLY, 
I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED NEXT. 
MIMI PUN SAMA. 
MACAM ADA SOMETHING YANG BLOCK KITAORANG DARIPADA INGAT APA YANG JADI.
(Eh, perlu sebenarnya nak guna caps lock. LOL.)



Colene, Mimi & I after Alexander left the restaurant. Can you see the happy smile? ;)

After Xander dah balik, the Soya Beanz manager datang kat kitaorang. She's so baik and friendly and cool gila! She asked me, "How was it?". I answered, "It was crazy! Can't believe that I actually talked to Alexander! Thank you very much, Soya Beanz! You guys are the best, seriously.". Dia sengih je and she said, "Glad that you had fun. Come, give me a hug." and she hugged me. I'm really satisfied with their work. Serious oh. Thanks for everything :')

Oh, the showcase was FUN!!! I'll blog about it later, okay? Lets have a look dekat sneak peak ni, teeheeee;

Xander was talking about the lunch dengan expression semua benda. Hahaha, lawak gila.
Eh jap, who is that girl eh? ;)

PS; Xander promised us 'something'. We are still waiting for him untuk menunaikan janji dia. Once dia dah tunaikan, then I'll let you know, okay? :D


Labels: ,


10 CLICK(S)

Older Post | Newer Post
Fatin Hanani Adnan


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Contact Me
Email
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram