Sunday, December 16, 2012
Hectic




Well hello.

Wow, after leaving this blog for a month, I am finally back. My second entry of Seunggi's fanmeeting in Malaysia is still pending and I don't think I would be able to finish it pun. Sobs.

Here am I again, updating this blog on my not-so-comfy bed in Kuantan. Yes, semester 2 has started and although I've been here for only 2 weeks, I know that this semester is going to be much more tougher than the first semester. Semester 2, my final semester in Kuantan before moving to Shah Alam, InsyaAllah. I know that I'm going to miss this place so much, rindu all the super awesome lecturers. One thing about Kuantan is, you guys will be really close dengan your lecturers since the campus is so small.

Weh this is so awkward, I have no idea why. I don't know what to write about over here. Selalunya banyak je idea datang mencurah-curah sampai tak tertulis sebab selalunya entri panjang sangat and I have to cut it short in order to tak nak bagi orang bosan and stuffs but now I'm thinking very deeply on what should I write next. Lol.

Sejak semester 2 ni mula, I feel so homesick, tak kira tempat, tak kira masa. The surroundings are different. Different classrooms and different housemates. Everyone knows how close I am dengan my previous housemates. I kinda tak boleh nak accept lagi yang the 12 of us are not living under the same roof any more. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like the new housemates, well I just kinda miss the old one because they know me inside out.

Hmmm what else? The subjects for this semester. Right. 2 english subjects, agama, 4 law subjects (Global Issues, Psychology, Law 2 and Law 3) and economy. That makes 8 subjects in total. Honestly speaking, I'm quite takut jugaklah. Ada economy weh. I'm going to say hello once again to my favorite "numbers" and maths. Argh what is this? Haiyoooo. To look at it on the bright side, I like my economy lecturer. She's young and a freshie. She makes the class interesting lah jugak by giving you know, budak zaman sekarang punya jokes about artist, fashion and stuff dalam economy class. I can do this. Kena jadi positive sikit.

PS; Ceh, gambar macam konon tengah focus buat kerja padahal tengah sign attendance je pun. LOL.
PSS; My hand looks so weird and besar semacam =_='


Labels: ,


0 CLICK(S)

Older Post | Newer Post
Fatin Hanani Adnan


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Contact Me
Email
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram