Tuesday, June 24, 2014
-


Wow, my previous entry was from April 2014. I miss writing, I really do, I just can't find the right time to do so nowadays. Hah, alasan Fatin, alasan. But I really miss writing though. I miss writing for fun, I miss writing for my own kepuasan, I miss writing in detail so I won't forget apa-apa yang jadi dekat aku. Sigh. Time flies. I have a lot to share, I have a lot to talk about tapi at the same time, I have so many things on my plate so whether I like it or not, I have to prioritize things. But then again, it's all about my own time management. Memang tak ada masalah sebenarnya nak menulis, ada je masa tapi since I'll take an hour or two setiap kali nak menghabiskan entry, aku rasa mungkin aku patut gunakan masa senggang yang aku ada tu untuk benda lain. Tidur untuk cas balik energy, for example. Haha.

The final examination will take place tomorrow. Wow, I'm going to be done with my first year in the law school soon, very soon. How time flies. I still remember back then, I used to write about my high school life a lot. Cerita-cerita kat Kuantan jangan cakap la. Berderet atas bawah. Sekarang ni, here I am, still writing my blog at the age of 20. Hahahaha tak ada kena mengena but okay...

I pray and hope everything will goes well. May Allah ease everything for me, my family and these amazing friends I have around me. InsyaAllah. Amin.

PS: I'll start writing again once dah habis exam. Semoga kata-kata tidak hanya menjadi kata-kata semata-mata, Fatin.  InsyaAllah.



 

0 CLICK(S)

Older Post | Newer Post
Fatin Hanani Adnan


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Contact Me
Email
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram