Monday, January 05, 2015
Nasi Lemak

Have you ever eat something so delicious that you keep on coming back for more? Well, I have.

It all started one day, when Hani decided to buy a bungkus of nasi lemak from the abang’s stall at the bus stop in front of our house although we were almost late for class. She asked whether she should buy one for me but I said no, declining her offer because I knew for sure we wouldn’t have time to eat the nasi lemak. (That was my ego talking, btw).

Then we drove to the faculty and did an illegal park (like a boss) because there was no parking spot left. We prayed hard for the amazingly hardworking ‘polis bantuan’ to not summon and clamp our car for illegal parking. 

We entered the classroom, panting because we thought we were late and to our surprise, the lecturer was not yet there. We took our seat and Hani quickly unwrapped her nasi lemak which was wrapped in a square banana leaf before started eating.

All I could do at that moment was to stare at her blankly because only God knows how tempting the nasi lemak was. Gulp. Sedap gila. 

Being the best friend she could ever be, she offered me a spoon. “Try this. Sedap gila. Dah lah murah.” she said.

I took a spoonful of the RM1.50 nasi lemak which she offered and from that moment, I knew that I’ve found my perfect breakfast. It’s cheap, and at the same time, calorific and fattening.

And I complain about not losing weight. Aiyo, what la. 

Labels:


2 CLICK(S)

Older Post | Newer Post
Fatin Hanani Adnan


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Contact Me
Email
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram